If you are a Ross School of Business MBA or BBA student looking for a challenging, high-level, paid summer internship in a nonprofit organization, then consider applying to Domestic Corps summer internships. Our program offers a variety of projects, including marketing, strategic planning, new business development, and civic consulting with nonprofits across the U.S.
Students participating in the program must have:
- A record of academic and professional excellence.
- Knowledge and skills relevant to the particular agency.
- Sensitivity and commitment to issues of community needs, financial concerns, and confidentiality.
- A commitment to serving the nonprofit sector.
Benefits of Being a Domestic Corps Intern
- MBA students have been historically compensated $10,000 and BBA students $6,000 for the 10 week internship.
- Professional knowledge and skill in nonprofit management.
- Opportunity to integrate tools learned in the classroom in a meaningful capacity.
Thank you for your interest in Domestic Corps. NPM is no longer accepting applications for summer 2013. Applications for 2014 participation will be made available on our website in December. The application package may include:
- Application form (doc)
- Current resume
- 1-page personal statement with your name and program/year listed. The statement should describe why
you are interested in the program and any specific internship; include any relevant experience and what
you would like to gain from a Domestic Corps internship.
- Optional letter of recommendation
If you are affiliated with a nonprofit organization that would like additional information about Domestic Corps, please click here.