If you are a Ross School of Business MBA or BBA student looking for a challenging, high-level, paid summer internship in a nonprofit organization, then consider applying to Domestic Corps summer internships. Our program offers a variety of projects, including marketing, strategic planning, new business development, and civic consulting with nonprofits across the U.S.
Students participating in the program must have:
- A record of academic and professional excellence.
- Knowledge and skills relevant to the particular agency.
- Sensitivity and commitment to issues of community needs, financial concerns, and confidentiality.
- A commitment to serving the nonprofit sector.
Benefits of Being a Domestic Corps Intern
- MBA students have been historically compensated $10,000 and BBA students $6,000 for the 10 week internship.
- Professional knowledge and skill in nonprofit management.
- Opportunity to integrate tools learned in the classroom in a meaningful capacity.
NPM is currently accepting applications for 2014 Domestic Corps. Application packages are due Tues, Jan. 21 at noon, to email@example.com. Please review application instructions (pdf) and the 2014 projects. The application package should include:
- Application form (doc)
- Current resume
- 1-page personal statement with your name and program/year listed. The statement should describe why
you are interested in the program and any specific internship; include any relevant experience and what
you would like to gain from a Domestic Corps internship.
- Optional letter of recommendation
Nonprofit organizations interested in Domestic Corps can find additional information.